These General Terms and Conditions have been brought to the attention of the client. He/she acknowledges having read, understood and agreed to them. Furthermore, they can be called up, saved and printed out at any time on Anne-Louise’s homepage www.freeridegirl.com.
General Terms and Conditions (Status 10/23)
Unless otherwise expressly agreed, these General Terms and Conditions apply to all legal transactions made by ski-instructor and ski-guide, Anne-Louise Saikkonen Jørgensen (A-L). Other general terms and conditions, in particular any terms and conditions of the contractual partner (also referred to as “customer” or “guest”) are expressly excluded, even if they appear in order confirmations, correspondence, etc. These do not apply, even if they have not been expressly objected to in individual cases.
These General Terms and Conditions also apply to all future contractual relationships, thus even if no express reference is made in the case of supplementary contracts, extensions and/or future contracts.
Deviations, amendments, supplements or the (partial) exclusion of these General Terms and Conditions must be in writing in order to be valid and must be signed by both parties. The same applies to the waiver of the written form.
Booking enquiries can be made by e- mail, contact formular or phone/whatsApp. Anne-Louise is free to accept or decline requests. When a booking request is made & accepted, A-L will send you a written booking confirmation by e-mail. This will be followed by detailed information about the booking.
In order for you to enter into an agreement with Anne-Louise, she needs the following information when booking:
- Phone number
- Email address
- Holiday address
- How many persons in the booking
Unless otherwise agreed, the booking is only finally confirmed, when she has received payment – either in the form of a deposit or the full amount – depending on the form of service. Once a booking has been paid, other people can’t take your place. Furthermore, a booking is also only confirmed when the client agrees to have read and understood these trading conditions. The client will get a final confirmation from Anne-Louise per e-mail or Whatzapp.
Unless otherwise agreed, the following conditions apply:
Payment can be made via bank transfer, payment link or cash in EU. Prices are subject to change.
For day programmes there is usually no deposit. You pay straight after the end ski instruction / ski guiding tour directly to Anne-Louise.
For multi-day bookings or skicamps, a deposit of 20% must be paid at the time of registration. The rest must be transferred to the bank-account of Anne-Louise at least 14 days before the start of the booking. You will receive an invoice from A-L after the registration, where the payment modalities and the invoice amount are listed. After the deposit has been made, the registration is binding for both parties.
If a cancellation becomes necessary, you must contact us by phone or e-mail as soon as possible.
- If the course is canceled more than 14 days before the planned date, you will get 100% of the course price refunded.
- If the course is canceled between 1-14 days before the planned date, you will get 50% of the course price refunded.
- If the course is canceled within 24 hours before the start of the course, the entire amount paid will be charged. That is 0% of the course price will be refunded.
- If you can present a medical certificate that you e.g. has broken a leg or has fallen ill, you will get the full amount refunded. However, it is difficult to get a doctor’s note for a hangover.
- It is also not possible to cancel lessons or off-piste guiding due to weather conditions that are not “perfect” on the day.
CONDITIONS IN TEACHING & GUIDING
If you’re late, you’ll not get the lesson postponed or any form of compensation. That is if you have booked 3 hours of lessons starting at 9:00 a.m. Then your time starts at 9:00 a.m. The lesson ends at 12.00. If you first choose to come at 11.00 for the lesson, then there is still 1 hour of teaching available, but you still pay for 3 hours of planned teaching from 9.00 – 12.00. The same applies if you finish the course earlier than planned.
Anne-Louise can cancel lessons for the following reasons:
- Due to force majeure (illness, corona restrictions, closed ski area due to avalanche danger, etc.), whereby we are obliged to immediately notify the person who has purchased and ordered ski lessons. You will get the entire tuition amount refunded. Anne-Louise will try to find a replacement immediately. If Anne-Louise is no longer in charge, our agreement is no longer valid. The terms and conditions of e.g. another guide is valid.
- I allow the cancellation of a planned ski camp if there are too few registrations or a lack of snow. Those already registered will be notified of the pre-arranged date before the course starts. The participant will be reimbursed 100% of the course price, and no compensation will be charged.
INSURANCE – YOUR RESPONSIBILITY
It is the participant’s own responsibility to have insurance that covers in the event of an accident while skiing – regardless of whether you are taking lessons or are self-driving on the slopes or off-piste. With insurance companies, you can usually buy additional insurance that covers skiing, where helicopter rescue is also covered.
Any participation in events arranged or referred by Anne-Louise is at the participant’s own expense & risk and on his own responsibility.
Anne-Louise tries as far as possible to comply with specific requests, stated when ordering the course, for example “learn to brake, learn to stand off-piste” , finding the best Powder etc., but she can’t give a guarantee, as this also interacts with the person being taught. A-L can’t therefore be held liable for compensation if a request cannot be complied with.
Possible complaints must be immediately reported to Anne-louise S. Jørgensen at: firstname.lastname@example.org